lol i been perty much let go lol

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

well after 4 months or so which i dont know cause i have no concept of time cause of this job lol

i been kinda let go lol

well im not unhappy about it cause it sucked

10- hours to 15 hour days for 4 or more monts was killing me and at 3.25 to 3.75 an hour lol not worh it plus customers that couldnt read contracts and wanted there stuff like now and didnt want to wait 20 days lol was geting real anoying

not to mention haveing to work christmass eve jeesshh

ill miss my dad but thats about all

after gas prices went up plus oweing me money and hadnt been payed for over a month couldnt afford me

and i think he thinks it aint right haveing me work like a hebrew slave for nothing lol

so instead of the 1000 a month i was makeing wither i worked to death or not i think hes only going to have me go on installs

so basicly i be makeing maybe 600 to 800 dollers a month depending on how many jobs they get done

im a littile sad but kinda relived

so guess that mean more time

my mom wants me to get pharmcy technichian

but personaly i have a dream it sounds perty lame and most of you would hate it but

i always wanted to be a janitor at a highschool

my frind aron took me one time to his old job and it was cool

he work night and no one was there but him and another janitor

he always get done early and there be like 3 hours of nothing to do lol

no one to bug you its real peaceful and the works easy

no drameh no headaches no killing yourself

its a state job with medical and dental union and 401 k plan legit taxs
    goes fr0m like 11 dollers to 22 dollers an hore or more dont remember

payed holidays off

thats my dream but every time i mention it i get this look like what you nuts

i guess she want to brag to her family look at my son pharmcy technichian blah blah

is wanting a peaceful job where i dont have to deal with people such a bad thing

lets face it people suck

only good people i ever knowen come from wilders and the lfn bord

every one else but aron brendah and kenedy and jen and the people of my two bords could die and i wouldnt even blink.

most huemans suck lol

anyways love you guys try not to work to death take it easy i will lol

2. dog

dog Guest

Hi Blaze, :)

Sorry to hear about your troubles :'(

Go ahead follow your dream ... You have to find something you like to do ... you seem to have the "type" of job that's right for you, figured out (re:people). ;)

Shoot for the Stars, be determind, liking work makes working a whole lot easier, find what you love to do, the type of work envirnoment that's right for you ... and look for work there! ;) You can do anything you set your mind to do, any job can be learned by anyone ... it's only a matter of determination ... there's no such thing as a "status" to a job (ie. an airline pilot is basically the same as a bus driver) No matter the job ... we all serve somebody ... Pieter's sig sums it up quite nicely,"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" The most important thing is find what you love to do ... this'll make a happy life ... follow your dreams ... they are always possible. :)

Good Luck, Hope everything else works out, and most of all Cheers to your new Future! I hope your lucky enough to find your Perfect job! :) We're Rooting for you! :)

dog - *puppy*

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2004
  3. greyfox

greyfox Registered Member

Hi Mr. Blaze,

I agree with dog, you should go ahead and try to follow your dream. There's nothing wrong with being a janitor as long as it's something you would enjoy doing and you do a good job of being a janitor. Not everyone can or should be in a job that requires a college education. You will no doubt have to join the union and spend some time in training to be a janitor. Good Luck to you!

greyfox :)

4. Mr.Blaze

wha i have to go to collge to be a janitor yikes i thought all you needed was highschool or ged

5. greyfox

Hi Blaze,

No, you don't have to go to college to be a janitor. I meant not everyone has to go to college to be a success in life. You probably will have to go through some kind of training to be a janitor, but not college.

greyfox

6. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

7. Mr.Blaze

:D lol i was working for my dad on and off as temporary emloyment under subcontracting lol

i was just trying to help out my family personaly i didnt ask for money but he didnt feel it right not paying me something

so he pay me what he can

it family you always help family like here or even at your bord

8. greyfox

I don't think the minimum wage laws apply anyway when you work for a family member. Good for you, helping out your Dad!

greyfox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.