Locating Driver For OS Adjust

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by desertoth, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desertoth

desertoth Registered Member

Long story short: Windows 7 SP1, Home Premium machine; in addition, have old XP HDD connected with adapter. Imaged old HDD, and reimaged to new/W7 one. In sum, running W7 on the desktop but also have reimaged copies of the XP partitions on the same HDD.

Added XP entry to EasyBCD. From boot menu, XP would get to loading screen, but after which the machine would restart. Learned that I should "adjust" the OS with Paragon software.

Created bootable Paragon media, which informed me that it needed to inject certain drivers before adjusting. It listed one device as lacking drivers in particular:

I searched for drivers on the Intel site, and downloaded several, but in particular all of these.
    (Note that the ones I downloaded were all listed on the site as compatible with XP Media Center Edition, which is the variant of my XP.)

I booted with the Paragon software again, but after checking each downloaded driver (each of which I had unzipped beforehand) it continued to assert that the required driver was missing.

So, my request would be for help finding the appropriate driver.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.