Localized SpywareBlaster ?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by stein, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stein

stein Registered Member

SpywareBlaster is a must-have security utility. Having a version in my native language would be nice. I guess a localized version would make more people actually installing and using SpywareBlaster.

I volunteer for the Norwegian translation. Since I don't know how to localize the actual application, I made a Norwegian translation of the help file only.
    (http://anti-spyware.no/datatekniker...SpywareBlaster/SpywareBlaster-Hjelp-Norsk.htm)

Anyone else wanting SpywareBlaster in your native language?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Stein,

I have taken the liberty to remove the poll function of your thread as the program translation really needs to be discussed with Javacool the programmer\owner of Spywareblaster. I have left the remaining portion of your thread minus the poll for when Javacool is able to drop by and comment.

3. stein

stein Registered Member

No problem, Bubba.

Being a free utility, SpywareBlaster will require volunteers for the translations. I have seen a couple of guys (french + spanish?) announcing their help. It will probably be of benefit for Javacool to know how much help can be counted on. If only a few people will contribute, then the localizing idea is dead. So it might be very interesting to hear from other volunteers as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.