LnS Wish List

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by General Noel, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Noel

General Noel Registered Member

Hi Frederic,

Would it be possible to consider having a "wish list" topic on this forum for future development ?

I would appreciate personaly that you allow LnS to protect more than one network interface card.

Kind Regards

Gen. Noel

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi General Noel,

Yes, we can create such a topic. However, I don't know how to maintain it, because there could be several discussions, and it will be difficult to follow each item separately.

Regarding your wish, are you asking to have one instance only supporting several network adapters ? (since it is possible yet to start two instances, each one monitoring a specific adpater, which its own options).

Thanks,

Frederic

3. doonyakka

doonyakka Registered Member

A feature I'd love to see is the ability to select multiple rules and drag-and-drop them to change the rule order. The current method of having to select each rule and click away at the Up and Down buttons is very tedious!

I presume this would mean a major GUI rewrite, but it would be a nice improvement.

-doonyakka

4. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi doonyakka,

For your information, with a right click on one rule, it is possible to copy/cut/paste a rule.
    Of course this is not what you have asked, and it works only for a single rule, but at least you don't need to click many times on up/down buttons.

Frederic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.