LnS not logging

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by lightning113, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightning113

lightning113 Registered Member

Hi Folks,I have LnS installed on my sisters computer(for quite awhile-no problems).It all at once stopped logging..nothing in the log at all.I checked most everything in the literature and what I have seen here at this forum through the years..but I am lost.All check marks are there,I have rebooted and reinstalled etc.She has a pretty stock Win xp setup(home)with Nod32 as VP.It is the 2.05p3 issue.Any ideas?Thanks.

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

Perhaps the network interface is not properly selected in the options.
    Check if the IP address is diaplayed in the Welcome page, also the "Connected to Internet" check box should be automatically ticked, and also the number of packets should increase.

Another possibility could be you have a router with a firewall which is already blocking unwanted packet before Look 'n' Stop gets them.

Frederic

3. lightning113

lightning113 Registered Member

Frederic,
    Thanks so much for the quick reply.In speaking with my sister(I was doing this by telephone)it seems her friend had installed a beta version of SSM on her machine.In line with what you said about conflicts,I had them remove the HIPS program and the problem seems to have disappeared-in fact they said it was logging like crazy!!Thank-you again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.