List of compatible NIC Cards

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by NMS_IT, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NMS_IT

NMS_IT Registered Member

We are using the latest build of TI 9.1 (b. 371:cool: and recently purchased 20 new Gateway E4610D PC's. These PC's come with an Intel 8254OEM Gigabit Adapter built in. My problem is that the Acronis rescue CD is not recognizing the NIC card. Our research has shown that this 8254OEM card is in the same family as our other Intel GT Gigabit cards we use, and these cards work great. From looking on Intel's web site it also appears that they use the same drivers. How can I find if this build of Acronis has the drivers for the NIC card we are using. Also, how can I find a list of all supported hardware, NIC cards, tape drives, etc.

**********The specified NIC card was incorrect. It is actually an Integrated Intel Nineveh-DM (82566DM) GbE (10/100/1000) with AMT. Also, we just found out that Acronis can not recognize the drive either. It is a WD 80 GB 7200 RPM SATA2 HD [Part #WMEWD800JD-00LSA0] **********

When will Acronis have drivers for these devices, and how can I geta list of supported devices?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.