"list file" functionality missing

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by photo1012, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. photo1012

photo1012 Registered Member

Hi -

I am running RVS 3.1.8685.5242-REL under Windows XP Home with latest updates installed. I am a new user and new poster. I think that this is a great product and particularly enjoy the increased performance vs. a traditional AV. Thanks.

I have two concerns, both coming up under "Tools\File Manager\Define list\" :

"List File:" (lower left) always comes up as, "Not defined". Correct if I have never used this before, otherwise, I think, incorrect. If I "Export List..." or "Import List..." the disk file name displays correctly until I leave this screen. When I come back - same session or not - so does "Not defined".

A minor issue is that "Update List" is always grayed out. Changing the list makes no difference. I can "Export List..." to an existing list file by agreeing to overwrite it, but isn't that what update should do?

Am I alone in this?
    Any thoughts?

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi photo1012 and welcome to the forums :)

You need to define the list before you can save the list... IOW, you need to populate the FM list with the files you want to save following a restart when using the virtualization. Once added to the list, you need to click the "update selected" option in the tray icon or toolbar from time to time...

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.