licensing

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rpa, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpa

rpa Registered Member

Hi guys,

I have a guestion regarding Acronics licensing, I'm working in a middle company, we want to buy Acronics True Image, to use it at a lot of computers at manufacturing, could you please tell me with product should I bought, I was thinking about Workstation 9.1.

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello rpa,

No offence but you have now posed the exact same question in 3 separate threads, each with a different title. You are not supposed to do that but, more importantly, it's likely that you will obtain a fragmented response. May I therefore suggest you go back and delete two of the three threads (select Edit and then the Delete option).

Regards

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

The other 2 duplicate threads have been closed. Let's now continue in this thread.

Thanks,
    Bubba

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rpa,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We recommend that you use Acronis True Image 9.0 Home or Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation to backup computers having non-server operating systems installed, Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows or Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server for Windows to backup computers having server operating systems installed and Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux to backup Linux based machines. The major difference between Acronis True Image 9.0 Home and Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation as well as between Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows and Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server for Windows is that the latter provide you with the so-called remote backup feature, i.e. allows to perform the backup process remotely. Please take a look at the version comparison page for more details.

We also recommend that you download and install the free trial version(s) of the product(s) you are interested in to see how the software works on your particular software\hardware configuration.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use the products mentioned above in the respective User's Guides.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version(s) of the product(s). Note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase. We also provide special pricing for our OEM, reseller and other partners. In case you are planning to purchase many copies or sign any agreement, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.