license

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by drhayden1, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drhayden1

drhayden1 Registered Member

:eek: i just purchased the full version online and what does it mean license expires-----------unknown-----thought it was good for only a year?and can you use the realtime protection with ad-aware se plus ad-watch and spy sweeper protection or will they conflict....or which is the best way to go??

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  2. berng

berng Registered Member

Your copy has not yet been updated with the license info from their servers. The real date should show within a day.

3. TopperID

TopperID Registered Member

Yes, ewido will give much better protection against nasties and can be run with Spysweeper/Ad-watch.

Personally, I wouldn't bother to run both Ad-watch and Spysweeper realtime together, there is too much duplication. I would just stick with ewido and, if you wish, Spysweeper.

4. drhayden1

drhayden1 Registered Member

thanks for the reply............i've always had my spy sweeper and ad-watch working with each other.....no problem....so i'll add on real time and see.....won't do any harm....will ito_Oit said on ewido website----compatibility list.....ewido can be used aa supplement for existing protection systems...which the above were on ito_O?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.