License Renewal Time--Reseller Or Eset?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Graystoke, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graystoke

Graystoke Registered Member

Hello.

I just received my notice that my license subscription for NOD32 expires Sunday, July 8, 2007.

I have a couple of questions.

1. I purchased the original license directly from Eset. If I wanted to renew through a reseller, could I do that, or do I have to renew through Eset?

2. Are there any advantages of renewing through a reseller, rather than going directly to Eset?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

As far as I know , you can renew with both .

Perhaps , local support in person , I mean he/she visit your home/office and check things personally . If you purchased from ESET USA and you lived in India , not sure if Eset Tech Support may give you a visit :D :thumb:

3. Graystoke

Hello HiTech_boy. I've been checking out some of the resellers that are some what in my area. One of them is Web Your Business. I noticed he hangs around here a lot. I also noticed he has phone support, which might be a good thing. I don't think he will be making house calls though, since he is in Colorado, and I'm in California. ;) :D

4. Graystoke

Renewed my license through Web Your Business earlier today. I got an e-mail with my new username and password within minutes. Great service. Very happy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.