License Renewal Time--Reseller Or Eset?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Graystoke, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graystoke

Graystoke Registered Member

Hello.

I just received my notice that my license subscription for NOD32 expires Sunday, July 8, 2007.

I have a couple of questions.

1. I purchased the original license directly from Eset. If I wanted to renew through a reseller, could I do that, or do I have to renew through Eset?

2. Are there any advantages of renewing through a reseller, rather than going directly to Eset?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

As far as I know , you can renew with both .

Perhaps , local support in person , I mean he/she visit your home/office and check things personally . If you purchased from ESET USA and you lived in India , not sure if Eset Tech Support may give you a visit :D :thumb:

3. Graystoke

Hello HiTech_boy. I've been checking out some of the resellers that are some what in my area. One of them is Web Your Business. I noticed he hangs around here a lot. I also noticed he has phone support, which might be a good thing. I don't think he will be making house calls though, since he is in Colorado, and I'm in California. ;) :D

4. Graystoke

Renewed my license through Web Your Business earlier today. I got an e-mail with my new username and password within minutes. Great service. Very happy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.