License renewal - again

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by samej, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samej

samej Registered Member

My current one-year license expires on Dec 28. When can I expect ESET USA (where I purchased it from) to contact me?

TIA
    jim

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

assuming your details are correct, you can expect an email shortly - like in a week or two - however, you can purchase a renewal now and get the dates matched up... Eset offers this AFTER the event, ie, you purchase the renewal - the date is off, you email support and it gets matched up. Other resellers can do it right the first time (let's leave Eset to build better Antivirus, and leave those of us that do websites for a living to work out the ecommerce aspect.. ;) )

If you have changed your email address, you're just going to get popups from within NOD32 - because they will not be able to contact you.

I know that we get a lot of bounce messages when we send renewal reminders, this is generally because email addresses change.

hth

Greg

3. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

I previously had a "Pop-up" appear at 10 days prior to expiration; This year I did not but had kept a record. Note that in U.S. via ESET "direct" your new 1-Year license Starts the day you Renew, NOT the day after the current expiration. Emailing ESET can net a "corrected date" but a week lost is only 57 cents lost. I Renewed accidentally via a Re-Seller for 2-years and now prefer it as they DO Manage accurate Renewal start-finish dates. I would give you the link to the "Easy-to-Find ReSeller list" but I can't find it at this moment. One of the experts will add a site to visit, I'm sure. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.