License key??

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Darth AkSarBen, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth AkSarBen

Darth AkSarBen Registered Member

I've purchased a 3 user license from ESET, and talked with a guy in San Diego that confirmed this and have received the user name and password. All is seemingly well, however, I cannot find in the program where the license key is or where to import it. It comes later perhaps? In the folder in Program Files, ESET, is the NOD32 folder and in that folder is License, which is blank. I assume that I get a license and put it in that folder?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

A license key is needed only for activatation of Business Edition, Linux version, NOD32 for MS Exchange and Kerio Winroute Firewall/Mailserver.

3. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Click Update in the left hand column, in the right hand side click "Username and Password Setup..." then enter your Username and Password. They are your license.

4. Darth AkSarBen

So, no key on the NOD32 for home ver 3. But, is there a place on the program that it actually tells me when it expires? All other programs that I have paid annual fees to always had a place that will give the user (licensee) a date that the license will expire.

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Once the program has successfully accepted the user name\password and after the servers have picked this up, you should see License valid until as noted in the EAV 3.0 tutorial. It some times takes from a few hours or a little longer before the servers pick this up to then display the info.

Bubba

6. Darth AkSarBen

Thank you Bubba, you are most kind!! And thanks to Marcos and Paul for their responses. It would be nice if the saleman / ESET would note in bold to "PLEASE NOTE, your expiration will appear after a period of time, this is automatic from the servers."

Many thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.