License Issue

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Leopoldo9321, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leopoldo9321

Leopoldo9321 Registered Member

Hi

I had purchased 9 licenses of Nod32 Antivirus through an official reseller in Jan 2008.
    At the time of purchase the reseller had given us an offer where we would buy the license for two years and get the third year free.(ie License for three years at the cost of two).
    I had agreed to this and purchased the licenses.
    I have a PO and Bill confirming this.
    I received the licenses soon after the purchase and have been using it since.
    I recently learnt that my subscribtion expired on 17-Jan-2010. This is two years from th date of purchase.
    I have contacted the reseller and country level dealer who are both washing their hands off the case and are asking me to purchase a renewal.

Further details can be sent if required.

Please advise what actions I need to take and why my initial license period of three years is not held.

2. RyanH

RyanH Eset Staff Account

Not sure exactly what can be done, but I suggest contacting ESET Sales Department. Please contact ESET's Sales department at your convenience at 1-866-343-3738 (option 1), Mon-Fri. 6AM-6PM PST.

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Just to quantify RyanH's reply, we are assuming you are in the United States or Canada. If that is incorrect and you are in another country, please let us know.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

4. Leopoldo9321

Leopoldo9321 Registered Member

Hi

Sorry for not specifying I am from India. I have already contacted ESS Software Distribution & Consulting (P) Ltd which I think is ESET's Official distributor in India. They have not been helpful.
    How much time do I have to renew my license after expiry before renewal cost benifits are not available.

Leo

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Private message sent.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.