License Extension

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by tuntun, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuntun

tuntun Registered Member

Hi,

I am using NOD32 AV with 2 yrs license and will expire around 2013. Recently I got a promotion of extension license for next 2 yrs. In such can I go and activate to existing license? so that i can continuously use for 4 yrs. Reason: the key was sold to me in a paper card and worry I am lost it in somehow in next 2yrs.

Can ESET do such license combination?

Thanks

2. NoobStick

NoobStick Guest

Hello TunTun

Its maybe a boring answer but try to call your local Eset support to see if you and support can find a solution.

Best Regards and take care :)

NoobStick

3. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Generally, the license period for that card you received will begin on the day you activate that number. For this reason, I'd recommend activating the serial number on this card on the day your current license expires OR on the day your card expires, whichever comes first. This will ensure you get the maximum amount of time you can for your account. If you activate that card now, you could be losing whatever time is still remaining on your paid license.

To verify that the information I've given you above is correct, I would echo NoobStick and call your local ESET Customer Care or sales department.

4. tuntun

tuntun Registered Member

Thank you for your reply. In such I have to keep it for another 2 yrs.

Regards

5. ThomasC

ThomasC Former ESET Support Rep

I would recommend scanning it into your computer and then filing the card away. This way if you lose the card you still have the required information to activate later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.