License expiring while I am away

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by bcronin, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcronin

bcronin Registered Member

My license will expire at the end of January. Unfortunately I will be away at the time. My computers wakeup regularly for backup and other maintenance and will be doing so even when I am gone. How can I make sure that the nod32 license expiration won't adversely affect anything while I am away? Is my only option to renew my license early and get charged for days that I have already paid for?
    --
    bc

2. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

Whenever I renew my license the new expiration date is a year after the old one, so I don't think you need to worry about losing days you paid for.

3. bcronin

Thanks. I guess in the past I had missed clicking the "renew" link and just purchased another 2 year license. I wondered why I'd always get a new userid every time I re-upped. D'oh! Indeed, clicking the renew link led me down a path that resulted in me keeping my existing userid and extending the license as of the expiration date. Thank you so much for your help.
    --
    bc

4. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Someone mentioned a while ago that one has 30days after the license has expired to re-new to get the re-newal price.

5. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

6. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

You should renew EARLY - you won't lose time. Get your renewal before you go away and if your reseller gives you the same username/password (we do this) - you won't have to change a thing.

7. bcronin

Thanks, I did that.
    --
    bc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.