License/Activation

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by dueceswild, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dueceswild

dueceswild Registered Member

I recently took advantage of a generous offer from Returnil, on the facebook page. The license activation went smoothly, as does the product.

Does this "gift" have and restrictions (no updates, no support, etc)?

I don't mind paying for these if I need to, but not if I don't have to yet :) .

Thanks,

Jim

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello Jim and welcome to the forums :)

You should have a valid, 12 month subscription with updates/upgrades included. Support is available but may be prioritized (meaning a reply may be delayed depending on current support volumes, but not ignored or left unanswered)

Mike

3. dueceswild

dueceswild Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. Actually, it was only for 10 months, but I am NOT complaining. The offer was generous regardless. And, just today I found the Softpedia offer, changed the codes, and now have 12 months. :D Really looking forward to some good things; I have high hopes for this software.

I know it's a lot of work to do, but I am optimistic about the ability to use Returnil to try out software that needs to be rebooted. I know it's probably sometime off, but the way this product is being developed I feel safe in assuming it will be in the next year.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.