Licence renewal / upgrade

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by qpok, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qpok

qpok Registered Member

Hi,

I am considering of upgrading my NOD32 licence to cover two computers. I bought NOD32 through www.eset.com/ but the renewal tab in the purchase section doesn't accept my account. I sent a support ticket about this but I was just told to contact my local reseller and given the url http://www.eset.com/partners/worldwide.php - Well Finland isn't even listed in that! So how I get my licence upgraded?

Thanks in advance!

2. piranha

piranha Registered Member

Norway, Sweden, Denmark..... have an english web site

Or buy again from Eset.com web site, it didnt work ?

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I have notified the Scandinavian distributor about your post, haven't you received a response yet?

4. qpok

qpok Registered Member

If you're referring to esetscandinavia.com/ I have tried it - the upgrade/renewal page does not recognize my account. And I am not going to buy another NOD32 licence. My current licence is valid until 2010 - I just want to upgrade it to cover two computers instead of one.

Nope, no emails this far. I sent another support ticket already. Hopefully Eset provides me with more accurate instructions this time.

5. Staroprat

Staroprat Registered Member

Hello,

I tried to send you a PM, but, that seems to be down currently.
    You can e-mail us at: sales[at]eurosecure.com or call us at +46-303-21 11 00

Staroprat
    EuroSecure

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2008
  6. qpok

qpok Registered Member

Ok, this time Eset closed my support ticket even without answering it! I have emailed Eurosecure too but received no answer this far.

I am seriously leaning more and more towards Kaspersky's switch offer as it seems that home users are no concern to Eset. One thing I can't understand is why my account doesn't work with the renewal system in eset.com/. After all that's where I bought my product from.

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please PM me your phone number so that a responsible person from Eurosecure can call you directly. They've tried to send you a PM with no success.

Queries intended for a specific distributor/reseller are forwarded to him and the ticket is subsequently closed, I assume.

I just learned from Eurosecure that sending PM works fine and they will try to contact you again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.