LibreOffice 4.0 anyone using it

Discussion in 'all things UNIX' started by mack_guy911, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mack_guy911

mack_guy911 Registered Member

LibreOffice 4.0 released anyone using it please feedback your reviews on it :rolleyes:

2. Wroll

Wroll Registered Member

I'm using it since the first alpha (Linux & Windows), but I haven't noticed differences compared with the older version.

3. mack_guy911

mack_guy911 Registered Member

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  4. Pinga

Pinga Registered Member

5. bonedriven

bonedriven Registered Member

Good alternative if you don't do heavy editing. If you do, it's way too buggy. I have finally switched to MS office 2010. I hate MS, but honestly MS office 2010 is superior in too many ways.

A simple bug like you can't multi select objects in writer, it was reported more than 2 years ago, now it's still there. Considering it's free, I can't complain too much though.

6. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

For me is the first version of libreoffice that can be used in working environments; the most important changes where done in Calc (finally it has a decent conditional format).

It is still a little buggy though so always retain a copy of important documents that you want to modify.:)

Panagiotis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.