Lets here a little more about you!

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by dog, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Hi All, ;)

Lets hear a little more about you! ... ;)

My Most embarrassing moment :eek: ... The Craziest thing I ever did :eek: .... or anything else you want to share (What you do (work), hobbies, your favourite things) ;)

It's time to get to know the Wilders' Family even more! ;) :D

dog - *puppy*

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I'll keep an eye peeled for replies.

Attached Files:

• an5.gif
      an5.gif
      File size:
      16.3 KB
      Views:
  3. 808chick

808chick Registered Member

I guess I'll go first!! :cool:
    I'm 22 from Hawaii. You guys can just call me Del though, yup that's me.
    Most embarassing moment...umm...Put it this way, if it's possible to trip over something (or perhaps not), I probably will. I'm basically a klutz, but it's cool.
    My favorite things...Probably music (anything good), oh & I'm really getting into the habit of hanging out in forums like this, as opposed to playing games on Yahoo.
    I've probably "seen" some of you around, since I frequent ComputerCops, SWI, & BleepingComputer. I'm in Boot Camp over in SWI (that's how I heard of you guys here at Wilder's), & basically I just float around from forum to forum, checking out the info all has to offer. Not yet planting the seeds of knowledge, but I'll get the hang of things soon. :D
    Well, I think that's it for now. I'll probably have more to share later!!

4. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

As an "absent-minded" person I had MANY embarassing moments and also did a couple of crazy things too!!! :)

My most embarassing moment happened when I was a teen. I was standing in a bus with lots of people around me, waiting for getting off when to my great astonishment, the bar I was holding bent forward when the driver stopped the bus: I realised I was holding a broomstick instead of an handrail. I turned around and saw a lady sitting on her bench looking at me with bulging eyes as if she saw a creature from another world.(she was holding a broomstick wrapped in a store bag!!!) :eek: At first, I never realised that I was holding it for I had just grabbed it by stretching one hand between all the passengers who scurried to do the same. :p

The craziest thing I ever did: I spent three weeks in a very remote forest all by myself. Nobody was around. I was alone on a vast territory.They (people who owned the club) never allowed any man to do it but I decided that I could do it by being careful. ANW, I promised them I would. ;) I had a great time: I went fishing every sunny day and cooked the fish I caught with some veggies I brought from home. It was a crazy thing to do it because if I had had an accident or whatever, nobody could help me. :doubt: Fortunately, it all went well and I saw a few wild animals. *puppy* *puppy* *puppy*

Other things I like to do: Drawing, biking, horse-riding and a bit of music: guitar and flute. Two times a week I go to a farm where I can pet 2 Quarter- horses and a Percheron. I like animals! I don't go fishing as much as I used in the past for I live in a different area now. :( Oh! and I like to read too!!! :)

5. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Hey Ronjor, I can't wait to see your post!!! There must be at least one embarassing moment that happened in your life....? Or stg crazy..? :)

6. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Uguel, I'm trying to pick through all those moments. I have a whole filing cabinet to look through! Give me time. :cool:

7. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Okay, I'm looking forward to see new posts added! Yours and others too! :)

8. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

hi Uguel
    i think it would be wonderful to spend 3 weeks in a remote forest--my idea of heaven
    Rita :)

9. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Most embarrassing moment: In high school passing gas quite loudly near a girl that I had a crush on.

Craziest thing I ever did: Being born.

Anything else: I love Life, you can't beat it. :)

Acadia

10. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

:eek: urgent urge to use toilet on a desert highway, only an ocassional scrawny cactus for privacy and i was wearing a red outfit. cars driving by as drivers waved at me. i pulled up my undies and waved back - why not pretend i had celebrity status. :D :oops: :D

11. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

This one didn't happen to me, but to a close buddy -- and I and several other friends were there to witness it.

Umpteen millennia ago, a bunch of us worked in an experimental training program in the US Patent Office, and liked to take our coffee breaks together at one of the stand-up snack bars there.

We knew that one of the gals in our group had made her first try at skiing over the weekend and had broken her leg in the process. This buddy caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye of a girl on crutches passing behind us, grinned and commented loudly "Geez, I guess they're letting just about any old cripple in here these days".

We turned around to see the reaction -- and it was a total stranger. :oops: :oops: :oops:

12. dog

dog Guest

LOL :D

13. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

I never regretted it, I had a wonderful time! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.