Leapfrog Software Introduces Mitch!

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-Rescue Forum' started by Leapfrog Mitch, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Leapfrog Mitch

Leapfrog Mitch Leapfrog Staff

Howdy Everyone,

I would like to formally introduce myself. I've probably had the pleasure of exchanging email's with a fair number of you already. My background includes a couple decades of software development and management, networking and IT, and technical support.

I was introduced to Leapfrog Software a couple years ago and started using the legacy FD-ISR product immediately. I started exchanging emails with Todd. It quickly became clear to me that the ISR technology is a hit. Leapfrog Software has a real knack of seeing what the market needs are and expanding the "missing links" of disaster recovery.

Todd is a straight-shooting real person. So much so, that I've started to work on numerous projects with him. He takes his business very seriously, but at the same time keeps a relaxed company culture.

Since Todd is working with the Engineering team to continuously provide new technologies, I am looking forward to helping out here in the Wilder's forums. So far my exchanges with forum members and those trying and buying the new FirstDefense-Rescue show me that you guys are highly educated and super great people!

I would also like to extend a great amount of gratitude to the folks at Wilder's in hosting this forum. None of this would be possible without them.

See you in the forum!

2. Tony

Tony Registered Member

Hi Mitch, it is good to have someone here to represent Leapfrog software so as Todd can concentrate on what he does best, developing great software.

Welcome and good luck :thumb:

3. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Congratulations Mitch! I look forward to the future with you and Todd at Leapfrog.

4. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Mitch

Welcome aboard. I agree about your being here, I think Leapfrog has been a tremendous addition to Wilders.

Glad you are working with Todd, and again welcome.!!

Pete

5. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Welcome, Mitch, thanks for being here.

Acadia

6. ahriman

ahriman Registered Member

Glad to see you here Mitch!

Thank you for your thorough and patient dealing with my purchase problems.
    (Yes, it's me...the customer from HELL!) :D
    I am so pleased to finally have my copy of FirstDefense-Rescue. :D
    You went above and beyond the call of duty to sort out the problem, characteristic of the Leapfrog Software people.

Thank you!

7. Teknokrat

Teknokrat Registered Member

Welcome to the board, Mitch :thumb:

...and I also would like to thank you for sorting out my payment problems so quickly. Much appreciated :)

regards,
    T

8. boonie

boonie Registered Member

Welcome aboard Mitch. All the best to you and the Leapfrog team.

9. SourMilk

SourMilk Registered Member

Good to have you with us Mitch. I'm sure Todd can use the help in handling a rowdy bunch of forum members. It's good to know Leapfrog Software has a continued presence here. Best to all of you.

SourMilk out

10. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

Welcome aboard Mitch. :)

Panagiotis

11. screamer

screamer Registered Member

Hi Guys, I haven't been around in a while so it leads me to wonder if FD-ISR is available,;)

12. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Hi and a hearty Welcome to you Mitch.

FD-ISR never had such a happier it than when as a user myself it was on my Windows XP machine.

It should help to have another tech openly representing Leapfrog especially where concerns rollback programs.

Sadly I not enjoyed it since XP but I do remember the convenience of working with those snapshots and the excitement of it all back then.

13. clubhouse1

clubhouse1 Registered Member

I may be 7 years late but I welcome you too Mitch if you're still around and connected with Leapfrog.

14. Peter2150

Yes indeed it is as Instant Recovery

15. Peter2150

Guys. They don't monitor this forum any more. It is mainly for us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.