Leapfrog Software, Inc. announces contest!

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-Rescue Forum' started by Leapfrog Mitch, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leapfrog Mitch

Leapfrog Mitch Leapfrog Staff

FirstDefense-Rescue™

April 27, 2010

Grass Valley, CA – Leapfrog Software, Inc. announces a CONTEST. Leapfrog Software invites users impacted by the recent McAfee® update problem to submit their story of the impact. Prizes will be for the best three stories in each of the following categories: 1) those who utilized a FirstDefense-Rescue™ solution, and 2) those who had another (non-FirstDefense) recovery solution, and 3) those who did not have a recovery solution. Just tell us how you were impacted by the update problem. Stories must be no longer than 200 words and must be submitted no later than May 5, 2010. The best 3 stories in each category will be selected by May 10, 2010. Winners will be given their choice of a) a free license for FirstDefense-Rescue, or b) a free license for Leapfrog’s new product (a “mystery” product), tentatively scheduled for release in November 2010.

All submittals should be sent to McAfeeStory@leapfrogsoftware.com.

Special Offer: All McAfee customers qualify for a special 20% discount on FirstDefense-Rescue Workstation or Server from now through May 15, 2010. To take advantage of the discount, just send us a message through our website: http://www.firstdefenserescue.com/support.html.

About Leapfrog Software, Inc.
    Leapfrog Software, Inc. leads the industry in system recovery speed and offers innovative functionality not found in competitive solutions. The company was founded in 2001. The company’s mission is to deliver innovative solutions that decrease network service costs and increase organization efficiency and profitability.

2. smith2006

smith2006 Registered Member

Wondering what is the "mystery" product? o_O

Do you need beta testers? I would like to participate in the beta.

3. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

4. Tony

Tony Registered Member

Same here o_O

OTOH seeing as the competition is linked with Mcafee my first impression was that it would be some sort of link up between Leapfrog and Mcafee ?

5. ruinebabine

ruinebabine Registered Member

Bis on both
    !?!

(about McAfee seemlingly link) Otherwise Leapfrog have been better ask about your experiences with any WindowsUpdate too frequent messed ups, imho.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  6. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

So it looks like you're only eligible to participate in the contest and/or discount if you use (ugh!) McAffee.o_O

7. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

Yes, i am sure Wilders' is packed with people using McAfee! :D ROFLMAO!

I don't even know what's the update problem in question. But i can use my imagination! I can make up a really good story with multiple Windows crashes, event viewer errors, data corruption, smoke coming up from the hard disk, monitor flickering! :ninja:

Ok, here's a quick one

What! It's no good because it shows McAfee in a bad light?! It doesn't count because i don't use McAfee?! It kills a bit PR? Come on, it's a good story! :argh: McAfee, Avast, what's the difference, they 're all antivirus!

8. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Avast! rules.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.