Launch Monitor via InfoProcess

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by EASTER.2010, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

From the authors of Anti-Hook why on earth abandon this demo that i personally have found surpasses or at least equals plenty of behavioral HIPS circulating as one product or another. Plus it's free since only a demo.

I'm sure plenty of security conscience users would like to know the exact "limit" set for establishing rules in this demo and if it's really being taken seriously enough to expand a list into a full-blown interception HIPS. I can't in all due respect just dismiss a working plus very stable HIPS of sorts that myself has proven effective as well as light and easy to use.

I welcome the author to comment or critic on this still demo but by all means offer some attention eithjer way if at all possible for you and us users alike.

Thanks

2. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Like I said in the other thread, I don´t really understand you, why use 2 or 3 execution blockers? No offence, but it doesn´t make any sense to me. :rolleyes:

3. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

It's the make malware writers green with envy Rasheed187 :D

Seriously, Launch Monitor is only used when i go bot hunting and suspends bad files log enough for me to cut/copy/ then paste them to a confinement folder for research. No, it doesn't need to operate 24/7, certainly not since Cyberhawk, SSM, and ST intercepts plenty well enough on their own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.