Latest TI will not properly read earlier images?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by adrpl, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrpl

adrpl Registered Member

I have just had to reinstall TI 8.0.0.791 to access images created in March 05 (with that version).

I had updated to the latest version (8.0.0.859) and this version had no problems mounting the images made previously and would let me explore all of the folders and see the files but whenever I tried to open a file they were all corrupted or unaccessable etc.

After a bit of trial and error I found that going back to the previous version allowed me to access the files I needed.

Has anyone else had a similar experienceo_O If this issue can not be resolved it now means that I may have to re-evaluate the reliability of TI as my primary B/U compression/storage program as I (naturally) require this to be 100% dependable.

2. rjbsec

rjbsec Registered Member

Many posts about this - build 859 has a bug in mounting the images but image and restore works fine. Most users have reverted to previous build until the bug is resolved.

3. adrpl

adrpl Registered Member

Thanx for the heads up, seems I'll do likewise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.