Latest Linux Adobe Flashplayer as of July 17, 2015

Discussion in 'all things UNIX' started by lotuseclat79, Jul 17, 2015.

1. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Registered Member

The latest Linux Adobe Flashplayer as of July 17, 2015 is version 11.2.202.491.

Get it at: Adobe Flash Player Download and select the download install file ( .deb, .gz, .rpm, etc). The link will automatically detect your Linux system.

-- Tom

2. Snoop3

Snoop3 Registered Member

i thought they stopped updating Flash on linux quite a while ago?

3. vasa1

vasa1 Registered Member

They still provide "security" updates.

4. Amanda

Amanda Registered Member

People may not realise that the sooner we stop using Flash the sooner HTML5 will be at it's full power.

Using Flash, even after the recent security breaches (not to mention PAST ones), is like walking down the same dark isle waiting to be robbed again. It makes no sense, specially considering you can see 100% of YouTube videos and 99.9% of Facebook videos without Flash.

5. chrisretusn

chrisretusn Registered Member

They sure took there time about it. :)

Updated!

The world is not all YouTube and Facebook. I do use Facebook, a lot of postings on my News Feed redirect to external sites, a lot of them need flash to view the video. I also frequent sites that still need flash. Flash will stay on my computer until I no longer need it. I am the least bit worried about being breached. I carry a flash light. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.