Language localization

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by toxinon12345, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toxinon12345

toxinon12345 Registered Member

In the Spanish-LatinoAmerica edition, there are some minor errors in the translation.

The "advanced setup" should be "Configuración avanzada" while in the MSI installer should be "Instalación de ESET Smart Security" and "Instalando ESET Smart Security" instead of "ESET Smart Security instalando".

2. toxinon12345

A clean install I performed.
    LOL, is there a confusion between the eslovako and the es-la languages? (ess_nt32_esl.msi - spanish latinoamerica). The alert window show another language when some files cannot be cleaned because of some destructive virus (autorun.nas virus) :D.

In the other hand, I like the "desinfectado por eliminación" string in the notifications. LA users will feel better now.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Could you please make a screenshot of it, upload it to imageshack or elsewhere and PM me the link? This was tested thoroughly so I wonder what message you're actually getting.

4. toxinon12345

Well I cannot replicate the problem again, but I'm sure I saw the alert window with the delete and no action options, without clean option, the threat used was the virus above mentioned. The description for each option was in other language.

Will try to replicate later.

5. toxinon12345

well, it seems the bug cannot be replicated so easily, but the PDF user guide of ESS-esl show a similar bug alert at page 38.

6. toxinon12345

Another found in interactive HIPS: "Bloquear: La aplicación no podrá continuar con esta aplicación ni realizar esta acción."
    what application? The operation is targeting the registry, not an application.

7. toxinon12345

The section of the Intrusion Detection System is not translated yet.

8. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please paste here information about installed modules. Couldn't it be that you enabled pre-release updates and downloaded v4 modules by chance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.