Lan lost connection

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by benida, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benida

benida Registered Member

Hi,
    any 30' the firewall "Ghostwall v.1.150" block my lan, like if my lan lost the connection (I need to work with no IP address). :mad:
    I resolve my problem just click to "allow all", so I can obtain a new Ip, and I'm connected again. :)
    I'm connect directly to the router and my OS is WinXpPro32
    Tnx to all for help me!

2. Hermescomputers

Hermescomputers Registered Member

You have something blocked that need to be allowed. However no one can help unless you provide more information. Can you post a pic of you're rules config or at least a list of the rules?

However if your Local LAN is 192.168.0.1-253 you can put the rule in the pic to allow it through or adapt the rule to your "Local LAN IP's" If you are using static IP's on you're LAN then you can create a rule for each PC to interact with each others it would take more work but it also would be better secured...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2006
  3. Hermescomputers

Hermescomputers Registered Member

Also you may have accidentally modified or deleted the DHCP1 Rule which allows you to handle the Renewal from the "Domain Host Controller Protocol" (Automatically Issues and Renews IP's to your PC)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.