Lack of support response

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by LeCutus, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeCutus

LeCutus Registered Member

Good evening,

well before Christmas, when we had light at the start and end of the working day (Oct 09) I renewed my mother's NOD32 license for the next two years.

Having moved her and all my computers to ESET a few years ago I have been very happy with the product but not the support. Come on guys don't spoil all the effort due to poor support. We are buying a package from you.

Then it goes all quiet. No email with the new password or a statement to continue using the old one. Updates stop working... Ok, I fill in a request for the UID and password and back they come. Problem is they are the very old ones and obviously do not work.

So I fill in a support request and provide all the detail asked for on the form. No response. A few weeks later I do the same again, politely indicating that this is the second time I have done the support job. Still nothing.

Now I am getting serious ear-ache from my seventy+ (she will kill me if I say how+) mother and am wondering what to do next.

Any ideas anyone or do Eset have a special support email I can use for customers who have been forgotten / ignored?

Have a good evening.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello LeCutus,

I would like to look into why your cases were not answered and get you the needed help. I have sent you a PM requesting some information.

Thank you,
    Richard

4. LeCutus

LeCutus Registered Member

Thanks, PM reply sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.