Lack of support response

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by LeCutus, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeCutus

LeCutus Registered Member

Good evening,

well before Christmas, when we had light at the start and end of the working day (Oct 09) I renewed my mother's NOD32 license for the next two years.

Having moved her and all my computers to ESET a few years ago I have been very happy with the product but not the support. Come on guys don't spoil all the effort due to poor support. We are buying a package from you.

Then it goes all quiet. No email with the new password or a statement to continue using the old one. Updates stop working... Ok, I fill in a request for the UID and password and back they come. Problem is they are the very old ones and obviously do not work.

So I fill in a support request and provide all the detail asked for on the form. No response. A few weeks later I do the same again, politely indicating that this is the second time I have done the support job. Still nothing.

Now I am getting serious ear-ache from my seventy+ (she will kill me if I say how+) mother and am wondering what to do next.

Any ideas anyone or do Eset have a special support email I can use for customers who have been forgotten / ignored?

Have a good evening.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello LeCutus,

I would like to look into why your cases were not answered and get you the needed help. I have sent you a PM requesting some information.

Thank you,
    Richard

4. LeCutus

LeCutus Registered Member

Thanks, PM reply sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.