Know ur personality

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Peaches4U, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

This is mine, found it pretty accurate :D

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Cheers :D

3. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Great! I failed the test BOTH times!!!

4. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

That is amazing.

totally accurate, lol.

You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting.

hmmm.... makes ya wonder, and all over colours.

TAS :)

edit: LOL Marja... ya can't take the test twice, knowing what's installed by choices. :) I simply picked the colours I liked for each item and that was the result, but it's amazingly accurate. :D

5. Marja

Well, yeah, but, I didn't agree with the first one, it practically said I dressed like a showgirl and talked way too much, we all know that's not true!!! :(

So, I think I will keep taking it until I get the answers I want! So There!! :p

6. Blackspear

ROFLMAO all talk and no action :ninja:

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

7. Marja

Not EVEN - gonna go there!!!! :D

8. Blackspear

:blink: :D

9. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

This is a bad test. Only 1/4 right.

You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

Wrong. I live for the moment.

Never look scruffy? Look at the avatar! :D

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

I hate talking about work, and love to talk about relationships (as long as sex is part of the active discussion) :D :D

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Hey, they finally got 1 right. :cool:

10. Marja

Take it again!!! :D

11. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

MMmmmmm!...Not sure if that can be right, all it said for me was....."Your a pretty wonderful person and just the best thing that could ever happen to the rest of society and the World".....Oh! and it also said that modesty was one of my greatest assets.....I was going to take the test again but it told me I didn't have to.

So it looks like Marja and myself are the only one's who got a true reading....Sigh!!

Cochise, :cool:

12. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

liked this little test:results

13. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

How strange? :D :cool: ;)

Attached Files:

• test.jpg
      test.jpg
      File size:
      39.7 KB
      Views:
  14. Blackspear

Has anyone not got "Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy."?

15. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

believe we all got that trait huh? :D :D :D

16. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

here are my results

Attached Files:

17. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Hey BigC, do you think they knew yoda's tiny fingers were behind those keystrokes?

GF :D

18. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I had them baffled with the force :D ;)

19. Peaches4U

BigC, how come u picked my colors? :D :D

20. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

n your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

:doubt: you guys really think of me that way?

i duno am i really like that?

id rather here the the truth then sweet honey lies

what you guys think

21. Blackspear

You got it Blazey, the only one so far that doesn't prefer casual :doubt: :D

22. Peaches4U

U didn't ask but I am going to tell u anyway ... :D
    My results that is ... :D

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Elegance is essential. It doesn't matter if you are going to the opera or the to the corner shop, you make sure that you look fantastic.

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste.

23. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

" They say we give them hell, but we give them the truth
    and they think it's hell
    !"

Truman

GF

Last edited: Oct 18, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.