KIS7 & AD final version : which one to be?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by buffet, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffet

buffet Registered Member

I am very great attitude for AD so far and put all trust on his AD/RD. So far, AD1.200alpha can not work on DEll box (at least E501) anyway. My hard-earning paid to ProcessGuard unlimit-home license has been useless with new way of attacking techniques for which PG can provide for the reason of PG developer left it away.
    Whileas, I put mine on KIS7 license and working great, at least KIS7 gets its anti-leaktest level of most to be excellent position at advance settings, besides its #1 malware detection/protections. KIS7 comes with complete rewritten Network driver providing most very small margin of network performance degration of less than < 2% hit compared to normal network performance, and 50-70% hit of KIS6 network performance.

Which one should be first choice to provide to most system protections and system safe to network/internet users ? or both must be in place.

TIA

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Well theyre different programs. AD/RD is just a HIPS whereas KIS is a full blown suite.

KIS's PDM does include some features of AD/RD though, so id just use KIS.

3. buffet

buffet Registered Member

Can you give details differences from each to each. Thx

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Im unfamiliar with Kaspersky PDM, so I cant really answer that for you.

But I *think* on difference is that the PDM lacks teh program execution prompts of AD (and other HIPS).

5. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

Using both together would excellent, i'd configure AD's default rules so it wouldn't overlap with any functions of KIS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.