KIS 6 - Anti Hacker constantly pops up

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by tisungho, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tisungho

tisungho Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I post this thread here because I couldn't find any solution in official Kaspersky forum.

My friend's laptop's got a weird problem with KIS 6 anti hacker when he installed Nokia PC suite. The anti hacker constantly shows the pop-ups whenever the program starts up even though he sets the rule for it as "Any activity" or turns off the "Learning Mode". I remember last time I tried KIS 6, and I also got the same problem with Yahoo Messenger. I couldn't find any solution in Kaspersky forum for this problem, and I reluctantly switched to another program. I'm wondering if this problem has been sorted out with KIS7?

Thanks!

2. Baldrick

Baldrick Registered Member

Used to run KIS 6. Am now running KIS 7 and have never come across the problem in either version. Can you provide a synopsis of the settings that are being used? Alternatively, it may be quicker to download a trial version of KIS 7 and see for yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.