Kid Jokes

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by dog, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Why Fire Depts. have Dalmations

A mother was driving her kids to school one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. The children began discussing the dog's duties.

"They use him to keep crowds back," said one youngster.

"No," said another, "he's just for good luck."

A third child brought the argument to a close. "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrant." :ninja: :blink: *puppy*

2. dog

dog Guest

Cold Cream

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face.
    "Why do you do that, mommy?" he asked.

"To make myself beautiful," said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue.

"What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?" :eek: :blink: :ninja: *puppy* :-*

3. dog

dog Guest

How Many?

A little boy was attending his first wedding. After the service, his cousin asked him, "How many women can a man marry?"

"Sixteen," the boy responded.

His cousin was amazed that he knew the answer so quickly.

"How do you know that?"

"Easy," the little boy said. "All you have to do is add it up, like the Preacher said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer."

4. dog

dog Guest

Pulling Hair

A six-year-old comes crying to his mother because his little sister pulled his hair. "Don't be angry at your sister," the mother says. "She doesn't realize that pulling hair hurts."

A short while later, there's more crying, and the mother goes to investigate. This time the sister is bawling, and her brother says, "Now she knows."

5. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

:D :D :D

6. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Ah yes, the hair pulling joke brought back memories! I think my brother and I did that with biting - HARD!! :) :0 :)

Marja:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.