Kerio Web Log

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by cpjvkj, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpjvkj

cpjvkj Registered Member

I have installed Kerio on my desktop and there is nothing showing in the "web Log" even though the computer has been on line for more than 8 hours. When I installed it on my laptop, the web log started showing entries. Isn't Kerio blocking anything, or do I have something set wrong? On the laptop, I et the program automatically decide what to block, on the desktop, I chose to do it manually (I think).

It seems like a real nice firewall and I think my through put speeds are up a little from when I was running ZA.

CPeter

2. cpjvkj

cpjvkj Registered Member

Well, I finally loaded Kerio and now I find out after three days of writing back and forth to their support, that it is not compatible with my Propel accelerator because Propel acts a a proxy server. No where do I go? It worked real good on my laptop (no accelerator) and I thought this was the answer. A real disappointment!!!

CPeter

3. cpjvkj

cpjvkj Registered Member

Well after much back and forth with Kerio support, which was fast and friendly and helpful, the answer is that everything works except ad filtering and that is not a problem as I filter the ads with Firefox anyway. It work great so far.

CPeter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.