Kerio 4.2.2 Logs

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by tobacco, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

In the network log section, it shows the addresses which were allowed and denied.The problem is the full address isn't shown.Is there a way to set it up to show the full path.If not, is there any software i could tie in with Kerio to show it.

2. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Not sure exactly what you need, but if you right click on the log entry you can then check or uncheck a few options like resolve address, resolve port etc etc...

3. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

Yeh.Tried all that.Changes some of the wording but nothing to the addresses.The reason is ,i enabled logging on svchost and there's outgoing connections to a few addresses i want to make sure aren't nasties.

Attached Files:

4. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Ok, well all I can think of is to uncheck 'resolve address' which should then give you a regular IP address in the remote field, which you can then lookup and find more info on it.

5. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

Thanks for the help there kerodo.I tinkered with the options on the right but not that one.And even after taking the check off resolve address, i didn't think it showed the whole thing but it did and they appear legit, one being Gates himself.I sure wish the other one was for Jessica Simpson!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.