Keine Seriennummer für 7.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by zante, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zante

zante Registered Member

Hallo, ich habe die Chip Version Acronis True Image 7 Personal Edition installieren wollen, jetzt wird immer eine Seriennummer verlangt, ich finde aber keine. Eine Registrierung hat auch keinen Erfolg gebracht, habe eine Email ohne Seriennummer bekommen . Hat da jemand eine Idee?

2. BerndO

BerndO Guest

7.0 Personal Edition: Missing serial number after registration

I have the same problem. I've tried to install True Image 7.0 Personal Edition from the CD of the german c't magazine. After the registration a mail has been sent, which was supposed to cointain the serial number, but it was missing.

Any help available here?

Regards
    Bernd

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: 7.0 Personal Edition: Missing serial number after registration

Hello zante and Bernd,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Could you please send the details of your purchase to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? We will certainly help you to slve the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. zante

zante Registered Member

Thank you for your help, i receive the serial number and i make a upgrade to 8.0 :) is a good program

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.