KAV Personal to Personal Pro

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by QBgreen, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

Just wondering, does anyone knows if Kaspersky has a discounted upgrade from KAV Personal to Personal Pro? o_O

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

What do you specifically mean by upgrade?

I asked KL a similar question some time ago and, as I recall, the answer was if I had just purchased, for example, KAV Personal, an e-mail to them and the cost difference would get me Pro within the first "few" months of ownership. Sounded like it was handled on a case-by-case event and they really preferred that you make the call early in the ownership cycle - I assume that is because the cost difference wasn't prorated to the time remaining on the license.

My main question focused on renewal costs, and they said I could renew license-for-license from any product to any product getting the standard renewal discount applied when the renewal came up. I assume this still applies.

Basically, they will do want is needed to outfit you with the product you desire.

Blue

3. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

When I enquired about this upgrade before Xmas, I was told that you simply paid the difference in price between the 2 versions. They didn't seem too bothered about how long I had previously used KAV Personal.

But take into account that this version of KAV Pro will be the last as both products are morphed into KAV 6, which may be out before the end of the year.

4. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

In light of the fact that both versions will merge in the forthcoming KAV 6, allow me to say never mind! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.