Kaspersky's Support is Super Fast

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by DVD+R, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

With Huge Deliberation on Should I or Shouldnt I Install KIS 6.0 I finally gave in to my self stubborness, as I wanted a Compatible Firewall with Vista, and Apart from NIS, the only other alternative acceptable to me was KIS, So I bought it along with a 2 Year Subscription. Everything was fine, till I noticed my Licence expired 2 months earlier than what it should, I bought on 22/04/07 and it said expiry 22/02/09 instead of 04/09. So I quickly sent a support ticket, and had a response in 1 hour :D :cool: Well Done Kaspersky, and the New Licence also shows me as the Legal Owner, as before it did not :blink: I also bowed out of my loyalty with Spy Sweeper, even though my Licence expires 02/09, and bought a 2 year Counterspy Licence too :cautious: Both are like Brother and Sister on My Vista Ultimate Machine :shifty:

2. Sjoeii

Sjoeii Registered Member

Good to hear you are happy.
    Please enjoy kaspersky

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

We will.;)

4. Engelhardt

Engelhardt Registered Member

I have been using Kis 6 on a couple of my machines for the last year. It's lighter then earlier version and ... well it's Kaspersky. But my license expired this month and I have noticed KIS seems a little more sluggish the last month or so. My internet is just not as smooth. I switched to another suite after trialing it and it was KIS causing the slowness.
    I'm beta testing KIS 7 on another box and can say it runs better then 6 even in beta form. At least for me on XP home.

5. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

KIS6 seems to have the best balance between performance, scope of features, price, support and ease of use. I am using it now but I really liked Avira if they could get their act together in some ways especially better support, price and a few more features. As far as lightness, KIS6 running well here but Avira was very light. Still KIS6 firewall is one of the best and with new network drivers coming soon that should fix a lot of browser slowdowns.

Gary

6. Sjoeii

Sjoeii Registered Member

Just being curious but what suite are you switching to?

7. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

Lets not stray from the Original Topic, :cautious: as always this has swung to a Performance issue of Kaspersky, and its Not what I Originally Posted:rolleyes: I SAID! Kasperskys support is Super Fast, so this post I created is about Kasperky Support Experiences, so please stick to the Topic :cautious:

8. Marcelo

Marcelo Registered Member

I have to agree here. I had a problem with one of my keys some months ago, computer had the wrong date when I installed KIS and I didn't notice it, so when I set the date straight the key became invalid.

I quickly exchanged some emails with Kaspersky's support. The responses were so fast that it felt like a chat :D

9. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

No matter how good a product has been promoted, I have turned down many because of lack of good suport which causes lack of confidence in the product but most importantly in the company behind the product. I am glad for Kaspersky's excellent support and hope it continues to shine.

Gary

10. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

good to see your back on 'this side' of the forum again dvd-r :D

11. Engelhardt

Engelhardt Registered Member

switching to Avira SS until the beta key runs out next month. The only thing is it had an annoying habit of the icon in the notification tray disappearing. BUT after loading KIS7 on my Vista test box (already had it on my xp home test box) I'm going to use 7 when it's final. This program is such an improvement over 6 IMHO :)

And you are right DVd sorry for the off topic. Support is one of the things that drew me to Kaspersky to begin with.

12. lodore

lodore Registered Member

very true kis7.0 beta owns!
    lodore

13. Siro

Siro Registered Member

Kaspersky is a top notch product but its support has also proved that its among the very best :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.