Kaspersky

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by waters, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waters

waters Registered Member

Kaspersky Internet security.Where would be the cheapest place to buy.I just want the download version,so is it just the main site to get it.I am in the uk

2. icr

icr Registered Member

Here is a good deal where you get license for 3PCs.

It was posted so days back in this forum here. I don't know what is the procedure as you have specified you wanted a cheap buy.:)

3. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

If you carry out on-line banking, you may be in luck and you could obtain a free license depending on your Bank.

I have taken up this offer for KIS with Barclays for the last couple of years; it covers 3 machines.

4. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

5. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

Ebay. If your willing to take a chance.

6. waters

waters Registered Member

Thanks Mongol,got it great price.I got one off ebay at Christmas and it was blacklisted in a week,i got my money back.

7. lodore

lodore Registered Member

amazon
    I have found that boxed versions from amazon cheaper than buying the download version from the company itself.

8. wtsinnc

wtsinnc Registered Member

If you purchase last year's version from a legitimate vendor, Kaspersky will allow you to upgrade to the current version provided your subscription is active.

I have been able to do this with Kaspersky Internet Security as well as applications from Symantic/Norton, Bitdefender, Zone Alarm, Trend Micro, and Webroot (Spysweeper).

My original versions were from vendors on Ebay and Amazon.
    You need to be careful when buying software online, but the vendors' rating is usually a good indication of (their) reliability and honesty as long as there is enough feedback to make the rating worthwhile.

9. dawgg

dawgg Registered Member

Not necessarily. Take the scenario many users get...
    1. Buy from someone with a "good rating"
    2. Get the activation code, product activates, you thank seller and give good feedback
    3. Days, weeks or months later, the key gets blacklisted.

You've already gave the good rating and your rating to a "5* seller" remains there. Cannot revoke the rating at a later date. And when you gave the rating, others also saw your 5* rating and good feedback and also assumed it was a good seller. They all loose their licence when it gets blacklisted.
    Seller's feedback and rating remain good.

10. waters

waters Registered Member

Exactly what happened to me from ebay.I did not do a rating untill 1 week and good job,because it got blacklisted .
    The seller had a massive good feedback so he gave the money back to keep it

11. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

In general my experience has been very good with Kaspersky licenses. Recently I bought one that was evidently for another regiion, and was refused.
    The few times I have gotten a bad license PayPal has given me a refund.
    I find that good deals on Avast are not "good."

Regards,
    Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.