kaspersky

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by monica_84, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monica_84

monica_84 Registered Member

should i need trial key to download kaspersky anti virus lite

2. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

I *think* when you download a trial version, it will include all you need to run it for the trial period. I don't think you need a special key. If you do, before you download it you fill out a form and they'll email you the key.

I've never downloaded a trial from Kaspersky but that's how some software companies work. Go ahead and click the download and it'll more than likely tell you. I think you'll like Kaspersky.

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

There is no trial key.

There is limitations though. It will not clean your computer if it finds a virus. U need the paid version for that.

Hope this helps.

snowbound

4. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

try this link monica http://www.nest-soft.co.uk/kaspersky/kavlite.htm
    Im not sure but there is a possibility that it comes with a 30 day key .

5. controler

controler Guest

The new Beta seems pretty stable right now and has found every nasty i have offered it.
    I sure would install the beta before a trial which has no cleaning option

con

6. Igor K.

Igor K. AV Expert

Dear Monica and all!

Opposite to Kaspersky Personal/Personal Pro, Kaspersky Lite v.4.5 will not work at all without a key file.
    The link provided by SPC looks like a 30 days trial indeed. You are welcome to try it out. :)
    In case of any difficulties do not hesitate to contact Kaspersky Lab Support Service. It can be reached at support@kaspersky.com

Sincerely,
    Igor

P.S. Trial version (which has a trial key file) has all functions of a purchased version but is limited in time. Demo version does not have a key file (or has an expired trial key) and cannot cure/update. All versions which are available for download at our ftp sites or at http://www.kaspersky.com/download.html do not have key files.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.