kaspersky

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by monica_84, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monica_84

monica_84 Registered Member

should i need trial key to download kaspersky anti virus lite

2. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

I *think* when you download a trial version, it will include all you need to run it for the trial period. I don't think you need a special key. If you do, before you download it you fill out a form and they'll email you the key.

I've never downloaded a trial from Kaspersky but that's how some software companies work. Go ahead and click the download and it'll more than likely tell you. I think you'll like Kaspersky.

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

There is no trial key.

There is limitations though. It will not clean your computer if it finds a virus. U need the paid version for that.

Hope this helps.

snowbound

4. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

try this link monica http://www.nest-soft.co.uk/kaspersky/kavlite.htm
    Im not sure but there is a possibility that it comes with a 30 day key .

5. controler

controler Guest

The new Beta seems pretty stable right now and has found every nasty i have offered it.
    I sure would install the beta before a trial which has no cleaning option

con

6. Igor K.

Igor K. AV Expert

Dear Monica and all!

Opposite to Kaspersky Personal/Personal Pro, Kaspersky Lite v.4.5 will not work at all without a key file.
    The link provided by SPC looks like a 30 days trial indeed. You are welcome to try it out. :)
    In case of any difficulties do not hesitate to contact Kaspersky Lab Support Service. It can be reached at support@kaspersky.com

Sincerely,
    Igor

P.S. Trial version (which has a trial key file) has all functions of a purchased version but is limited in time. Demo version does not have a key file (or has an expired trial key) and cannot cure/update. All versions which are available for download at our ftp sites or at http://www.kaspersky.com/download.html do not have key files.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.