Kaspersky Sale - $30 off on KIS and $20 on KAV

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by vijayind, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vijayind

vijayind Registered Member

For 4 days Kaspersky is announcing discounts to its range of products. After $30 discount KIS 2010 is available at $49.95 and KAV 2010 is $20 lower at $39.95.
    Offer ends on Cyber Monday.

http://usa.kaspersky.com/store/?icid=50000108

2. Zetelo

Zetelo Registered Member

lol still too much money, I won't pay 40 bucks for a program. look for promos instead, there are plenty of them. 20euros are really the highest price i'd pay, nothing above is acceptable for a service that can be replaced by a simple working mind

3. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Yes, there are plenty of better offers; those who carry out on-line banking with Barclays in the UK, can obtain a free KIS license for 3 computers.

4. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

I agree. The good think about KAV is that it has built a reputation , so there are people that want it just because they 've heard the name or seen many boxes in a store (so it MUST be very good) , etc.

Otherwise, with so many free offers around or super-discounted promos, if the rest of the public were aware of them like members here, the big antiviruses would see their sales to home PCs diving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.