Kaspersky Personal Security Suite/LSASS attack

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by tweety pie, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety pie

tweety pie Registered Member

I'm currently running a trial version of 'Kaspersky Personal Security Suite' it includes a firewall/ anti-virus. Quite regular I get the anti-virus bring up a message saying; Network attack LSASS exploit from address..... giving a row of numbers- has anyone had that message.

Also I've had regular attacks from 'Lovesan' and 'Helkern' I'm mystified as to why this software always get the same attacks.

Hope to hear from someone, Cheers *puppy*

2. Ned Slider

Ned Slider Registered Member

3. tweety pie

Thank you Ned Slider, I'll check this out, Cheers

4. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

A little info on Lovesan & Helkern, have you still not updated Windows?

Btw. The warningwindows that both the firewall & also the networkmodule in the AV makes can be disabled, if you like, in Antihacker you do it in Service > Settings and uncheck "Show main window when an intrusion is detected"

Attached Files:

• 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      27.2 KB
      Views:
  5. Don Pelotas

6. tweety pie

Hi Don Pelotas, Thank you for the info. Seems to be all av and firewalls seem to attract their own individual problems, I'm sure that there isn't one that is 100% trouble free. No, I haven't updated windows yet, I have done in the past but it opened up Outlook Express in an unfamiliar way- it wasn't the same, I am hoping to get a new pc and yes Windows SP2 will most likely be there.My current pc- Packard Bell I put back to day one and I tested a system restore won't put me back to a previous day, don't know why, had my pc for 3 years and maybe it's time for a new one and probably a whole new lot of problems as well, yuck.Take Care.

7. Don Pelotas

It's not a FW/AV problem, it's a a Windows problem and we may as well get used to dealing with it (unfortunately), if you do what i instructed you to, you will still be just as well protected, but won't have the annoying warnings. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.