Kaspersky owned by Microsoft?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by pjb024, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjb024

pjb024 Registered Member

2. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Anyone else think that entire article is a load of garbage? I cannot believe in this day and age people would discriminate software because of the country of origin. It makes me sick.

3. lordpake

lordpake Registered Member

From the text it's painfully obvious that Kaspersky Labs has become a victim due to poor relations between Georgia and Russian Federation.

They are guilty by association. Just because they are Russians.

I do understand the point of view of Georgians though, in the light of the recent conflict.

Edit: The article appears a bit incoherent, lost in translation perhaps?

4. Baz_kasp

Baz_kasp Registered Member

Please...yet more political BS from a tyrannical goverment who started a bloody war during the Olympic games...the first time ANY nation has dared to declare war during the games which symbolise peace and hope for all humanity.

It is painfully obvious that geogria is taking stabs at russia in any way they can (also via software)...and Russia is doing the same thing (for example, banning the selling of Borjomi mineral water which is of georgian origin)....but making senseless accusations like this will surely gain them no favours?

I recommend anyone who is interested to do some reading about the regime of saakashvili and decide for themselves who is the "bad guy" in this case.

5. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Homer Simpson:D

You know Baz, the above will only do me harm at Christmas.;)

6. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

@ Baz_kasp, we all saw what we saw.. I would reply too, but, respectfully, it does not belong in this forum.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.