Kaspersky Free Cleaner 12.0.0.1

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by hayc59, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

Utility for cleaning infection by: I-Worm.Zafi.b, I-Worm.Bagle.at,au, Virus.Win32.Implinker.a,
    Not-a-virus.AdWare.Visiter.

If program finds any processes in memory, infected by these viruses,
    it will try to unhook virus hooks and patch needed processes to stop reinfection or stop them and delete/cure their files on hard drive and delete links to their files from system registry and other startup places.

If program finds any infected processes in memory it will start scanning of your hard drives. It will check only infection by these viruses. If you specify /s key in command line, the program will scan your hard drives (and all mapped network drives if you specify /sn) in all cases.
    In case program can not delete or rename any files (it may be used at the moment) it adds these files to the queue to delete or rename during next bootup process and offer user to reboot system.
    Command line:
    /s[n] - to force scanning of hard drives. Program will scan hard drives for infection in any case.
    n - include scanning of mapped network drives.
    /y - end program without pressing any key.
    /i - show command line info.
    /nr - do not reboot system automatically in any case.
    /Rpt[ao][=] - create report file
    a - add report file
    o - report only (do not cure/delete infected files)

Return codes:
    0 - nothing to clean
    1 - virus was deleted and system restored
    2 - to finalize removal of virus you should reboot system
    3 - to finalize removal of virus you should reboot system and start program the second time
    4 - program error.

What's New in This Release:
    · added detection of viruses Virus.Win32.Implinker.a and Not-a-virus.AdWare.Visiter

Download: Free removal tools
    Product Info: << More Info >>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.