Kaspersky Fan Club

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by IStogov, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IStogov

IStogov Registered Member

http://www.kasperskyclub.com/

Dear Friends,

I am pleased to introduce you to the website of the Kaspersky Fan Club.

The site is still under construction, so only our forum and blogs are available for the present. All users of Kaspersky Lab products and information security technologies are welcome to visit the site and participate in discussions.

The Kaspersky Fan Club is an independent project, so we need your help in getting it off the ground and developing it further. We look forward to hearing from all those interested in becoming members (and creators) of the club and contributing to its development.

To become a member of the fan club, all you have to do is register on our forum.

http://www.kasperskyclub.com/

2. quding

quding Registered Member

It is offical or personal?

3. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

It is using the Kaspersky board software, but is independant = not run by Kaspersky, but instead some of the younger members of the Kaspersky forum and requires you become a member there.

4. Atomic_Ed

Atomic_Ed Registered Member

I received an email about it not long ago telling me to sign up which I was going to do but when I got there it is mostly in Russian and I could not really understand the site options. There is an English link on the site but it is just the body that displays in English and the menu options at the header are still in Russian. Thought I may check back again in the near future and see if it is more in English and I will sign up.

5. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

Hi Atomic_Ed.

You can give a look here:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=22491

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  6. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I don't mind the opening of a new forum for users of any particular software, and I don't have any problem with this forum, but calling it a "fan club" is something very strange. It can cause a lot of discussion within the global community and soon we'll have "fan clubs" for <Insert name of AV/AS/FW/Whatever>. While it isn't such a bad thing on the surface, the cynical side of my mind tells me that something bad can result of it even though the intentions of starting the fan clubs were good...:)

Its just a worry though, so don't mind my rambling and continue on with building a great community! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.