Kaspersky Anti-Virus & Internet Security 2009 8.0.0.506 - Final

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by demoneye, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demoneye

demoneye Registered Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

wow that was fast

3. demoneye

demoneye Registered Member

what was fast? they got some beta before this final mate

4. Sjoeii

Sjoeii Registered Member

Here it is.

On 19th November, 2008 Kaspersky Labs announces release of Critical Fix 2 for Kaspersky Internet Security 2009. The full version number is 8.0.0.506.

IMPROVEMENTS compared to version 8.0.0.454:
    Application self-defense has been improved to resist malicious programs attempts to modify its own files.
    Interaction with Microsoft Windows Security Center.
    Application reaction when malicious programs are trying to put a computer clock forward.

Known issues:
    During first launch of very large (1 GB and larger) executables Kaspersky Internet Security analyzes them for a long time (5-10 minutes) displaying no information to users.
    While the virus scan task is running, the counter of checked objects in the report window is not updated. Correct value is only displayed when the task completes.
    Extra Help link appears in the password entry dialog during scanning of password-protected archives. Pressing the link is identical to pressing the Skip button.
    The Security Analyzer Wizard can recognize incorrectly the Windows Update settings in Microsoft Windows Vista.
    If the virus scan task is configured in the Run mode to run After update, the task starts only if the application database has been updated successfully during an update session.
    If you are working with programs running in full-screen mode, the pop-up windows of Kaspersky Internet Security may blink. To activate pop-up windows, left-click with the mouse in any part of a pop-up window, then the window of the running full-screen application window will be minimized.

5. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

i mean i was just testing 505.. lol i just didnt think they would release it so fast to the public. nice though

6. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

Thanks for the heads up, i wasn't aware of this new build :thumb:

7. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

test download has the old version only paid available...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.