Kaspersky anti hacker VS ZA pro....

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by nixie21, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nixie21

nixie21 Registered Member

Right now I use ZA PRO, I like the ease of use of it. I was thinking of changing to kaspersky but want to know if anyone knows the resources it uses and the ease of use compared to za pro.

TIA

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I truly believe that ZA pro is a much better firewall the antihacker.

3. q1aqza

q1aqza Registered Member

As someone whose views/posts I respect could you please state a few key reasons for your view on this as I would be very interested to know. Thanks.

4. Antus

Antus Registered Member

Currently I have been using Anti-Hacker, its very low on resource consumption. I have a older pc and after installation and reboot I was holding at 94% resources. In my opinion Anti-Hacker does a very good job on repelling Hacker and probe attempts. It has passed all stealth tests that I have tried. What I like about it is its simple with no bells and frills, it does what it suppose to do. If I had the choice it would be Anti_Hacker over ZA Prto.....now please understand ZA Pro is a outstanding firewall, but this is my personal choice.

5. the insider

the insider Registered Member

I completely agree with this opinion : Kaspersky is easy, very very low on resources and it doesn't ask me every 3 seconds what to do with this or that ! Use it and you'll be very happy with it!:-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.