jv16 PowerTools 2017 Updates

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by NICK ADSL UK, Jan 16, 2017.

1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

2. NICK ADSL UK

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/8552df2d5eb9d71e254e47ad1/images/07c4d1bb-e368-4258-ab63-bef6ad1bc61c.png

jv16 PowerTools 2017 Update Released – Version 4.1.0.1670

jv16 PowerTools 2017 has been released and is available for download. You can find the release notes here and you can learn more about the product

Download the latest version

If your jv16 PowerTools 2017 installed copy is not currently activated, the Find My License tool will be visible under My Account. This tool helps you to quickly identify all your historical product licenses and check your current license validity status yourself at any time.

If your copy of jv16 PowerTools 2017 was already activated, the Find My License tool will not be accessible. If you wish to reset your local license information, you can do so from My Account and then use the Find My Licenses tool to get a complete listing of your past and current licenses to use the product.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/8552df2d5eb9d71e254e47ad1/images/fc4b8c36-9319-4998-af0b-b6aa490692c2.png

3. NICK ADSL UK

jv16 PowerTools 2017 Update Released – Version 4.1.0.1681

jv16 PowerTools 2017 has been released and is available for download. You can find the release notes here and you can learn more about the product

If your jv16 PowerTools 2017 installed copy is not currently activated, the Find My License tool will be visible under My Account. This tool helps you to quickly identify all your historical product licenses and check your current license validity status yourself at any time.

If your copy of jv16 PowerTools 2017 was already activated, the Find My License tool will not be accessible. If you wish to reset your local license information, you can do so from My Account and then use the Find My Licenses tool to get a complete listing of your past and current licenses to use the product.

please note this is a new build and is only a free upgrade to those having already purchased a 2017 previous build or those that have a lifetime licence

4. NICK ADSL UK

jv16 PowerTools 2017 Update Released – Version 4.1.0.1703

jv16 PowerTools 2017 has been released and is available for download. You can find the release notes here and you can learn more about the product or participate in the public discussion about the latest version on the forum.

Improvements:

• The software’s user interface is now more responsive.
    • The Initial Setup now runs up to 40% faster.
    • The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer tool now runs up to 35% faster.

5. NICK ADSL UK

jv16 PowerTools 2017 Update Released – Version 4.1.0.1728

jv16 PowerTools 2017 has been released and is available for download. You can find the release notes here
    http://macecraft.us10.list-manage1....d5eb9d71e254e47ad1&id=9a0d7fa8ea&e=45eb5bd5dd
    Bug Fixes
    •Fix: The software’s executables are again signed with a code signing certificate (the previous certificate expired).
    •Fix: Pictures AntiSpy can display an error message about EFOpenError (in the case it cannot access a picture file).
    •Fix: The Main Window can display an error message “Control pnlHomeHost has no parent window.”
    •Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can dispay an EAccessViolation error message when fixing the found errors.
    •Fix: When jv16 PowerTools is installed, it’s possible the GUI mode in Quick Tutorial will have neither options selected by default.
    •Fix: Fixed a typo from the English User Interface that said “Licensesd” instead of “Licensed”.
    •Fix: The Clean And SpeedUp My Computer can display an error message relating to “edb.chk” file.
    •Fix: The Clean And SpeedUp My Computer can go back and forth between the “Performing final analysis” and the list of currently running scan modules.
    •Fix: Using the software with a translation, especially German, can make some of the tab caption texts not to be fully displayed due to lack of space on screen.
    •Fix: Find My Licenses tool can display an incorrect date of the license purchase for very old order (before 2016).
    •Fix: My Account and Find My License tools can in some rare cases display a data download error even if there is a valid internet connection.
    •Fix: Opening the Main Window can display an Access Violation error message relating to GetItemCount.

Feature Improvements
    •Improvement: The Initial Setup runs up to 30% faster.
    •Improvement: The Software Uninstaller runs up to 20% faster.
    •Improvement: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer runs up to 5% faster.
    •Improvement: In the case user attempts to license the software with an incorrect name, such as only using their first name or a nickname, the software now displays a better error message. We require our users to use their full name when licensing the software. If you have licensed the software with a nickname or with your first name only, please contact our support to add your full name to record so you can use the software correctly.
    •Improvement: The software will automatically clean old debug data saved to its Backups folder.
    •Improvement: Improved compatibility with Roxio and Corel products.
    •Improvement: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer will now display an additional confirmation before restarting user’s computer. Before, a tick in a checkbox was enough to confirm the computer restart which could cause an unwanted system reboot.
    •Improvement: The software now automatically scans the computer for any temporary files created and accidentally left over by jv16 PowerTools itself.

https://www.macecraft.com/download/...123524173&mc_cid=a555058f49&mc_eid=45eb5bd5dd

6. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

thank you

7. NICK ADSL UK

jv16 PowerTools 2017 Update Released – Version 4.1.0.1738

jv16 PowerTools 2017 has been released and is available for download. You can find the release notes here

8. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

thank you Nick

9. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

jv16 PowerTools 2017 4.1.0.1747 Released

Whats New:
    Bug Fixes
    Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can display a “Not Responding” error when started.
    Fix: The Clean and Speedup My Computer can now find more errors to fix.
    Fix: The software can display an Access Violation relating to module FilenameExtractor.
    Fix: The software can display error about it not being run with administrator rights, even if it is.
    Feature Improvements
    Improvement: The user interface now responds faster and has a smoother feel to it.

Download: jv16 PowerTools
    Whats New

10. NICK ADSL UK

jv16 PowerTools 2017 Update Released – Version 4.1.0.1753

Bug fixes
    • Fix: The Initial Setup or the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can display a “Not Responding” error when started.
    • Fix: The software can display “Internal Error CAFF-3”.
    • Fix: The software can display an “Access Violation” error when started.
    • Fix: The software can display error “The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.”
    Feature Improvements
    • Improvement: Reduced screen flickering while the software is working.
    • Improvement: The user interface now responds faster and has smoother feel to it.
    • Improvement: The software automatically creates registry keys to test it has full access to the registry. These keys are automatically deleted by the software but sometimes there can be a long delay with this process. The delay has now been shortened.

11. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

right on Nick!!

12. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

jv16 PowerTools 2017 v4.1.0.1758 Released

Whats New:
    Bug Fixes
    • Fix: It is not possible to use the My Account or Find My License tools to license the product under Windows XP systems.
    • Fix: The software can display an "Access Violation" error when the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer is started.
    • Fix: Running the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer many times in a row could cause it to always show a different number of found temporary files.
    • Fix: In some system configurations, the Initial Setup or Clean And SpeedUp My Computer can take a very long time to complete.
    Feature Improvements
    • Improvement: New complete Handbook released. Step by step instructions for all program features.
    • Improvement: Improved the smoothness of the user interface.
    • Improvement: Increased the accuracy of temp file detection

Whats New

13. paulderdash

paulderdash Registered Member

I have a lifetime license, but have always had issues with jv16 2017.

Serious slowdowns, in spite of excluding jv16 .exes in all security softs.

Just tried again, and initial scan would not even complete.

Removed again, for now.

14. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

jv16 PowerTools v4.2.0.1811 Released

Whats New:
    Bug Fixes
    • Fix: The Initial Setup or the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer may show an Access Violation error message, or get stuck into an eternal loop on some systems.
    • Fix: Starting the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can cause the software to show an error message of Internal Error CAFF.
    • Fix: Directory Finder's Options tab incorrectly contains data from Registry Finder's Options tab.
    • Fix: Software Uninstaller cannot correctly detect certain popular software titles, such as Spybot Search & Destroy.
    • Fix: Software Uninstaller doesn't list software in the case multiple software share the same main executable with different command line parameters, for example Google Docs, Google Sheets etc.
    • Fix: The Mass File Renamer could add "(2)" at the end of filenames even if files with the same name did not exist.
    • Fix: Registry Information can show wrong numbers in some systems due to integer overflow issue.
    • Fix: Using the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer in the most aggressive scan mode can show an error message about an Access Violation.
    • Fix: After jv16 PowerTools is installed, it can sometimes open its main window without any system health data.
    Feature Improvements
    • Improvement: Major stability improvements to all the main tools of the software.
    • Improvement: Greatly improved the accuracy of the Software Uninstaller in detecting installed software and left-overs from the system.
    • Improvement: Improved the safety and accuracy of the unused font scan module of the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
    • Improvement: Major speed improvements in Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
    • Improvement: In the Tutorial screen, if you enter an email address but not any name, to subscribe to our newsletter, the data was ignored.
    • Improvement: Improved the accuracy of the Software Uninstaller.
    • Improvement: Improved the accuracy of grouping errors in the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
    • Improvement: Added more safety and accuracy checks to the registry cleaning engine.
    • Improvement: Added an option to ignore Microsoft Office with Clean and SpeedUp My Computer, which is enabled by default.
    • Improvement: The Global Ignore List feature is now better documented within the user interface.
    • Improvement: If you attempt to start jv16 PowerTools (or it is automatically starting) while you are uninstalling jv16 PowerTools, the software will now automatically close.
    • Improvement: Reduced screen flickering during Clean and SpeedUp My Computer scan.

Whats New

15. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I've checked it out, I was not impressed, it first want to perform a scan for some reason, no thanks.

16. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

jv16 PowerTools v4.2.0.1882 Released

Whats New:
    Bug Fixes
    • Fix: Running the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer may show an Access Violation error message relating to TFilenameExtractor.FinalizeResultList.
    • Fix: Using the Custom Error Fixing feature in Clean and SpeedUp My Computer may show an Access Violation error message.
    • Fix: Running the Software Uninstaller can show an error message about Cannot create file …\Backups\IS_GenLog2.log
    • Fix: Running the software can display an Integer Overflow error message.
    • Fix: Clean and SpeedUp My Computer’s broken shortcut scan does not honor the Never Show Again feature. Items which are hidden by Right Click > “Never show again” are still shown.
    • Fix: Initial Setup does not complete on certain systems.
    • Fix: Opening of tools can have a long (over 5 second) delay with the “Loading, please wait” text on screen before the tool actually opens.
    • Fix: The software might not accept license data via My Account saying it failed to download the license.
    Improvements
    • Improvement: Improved the accuracy of detecting installed software from the system, this will improve the results of the Software Uninstaller and Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
    • Improvement: Updated 3rd party libraries used within the software to their new versions.
    • Improvement: General stability improvements.
    • Improvement: Improved compatibility with NVIDIA and AMD Radeon graphics cards and drivers.
    • Improvement: Improved compatibility with Dashlane password manager.

Whats New

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.