Just purchased ATI Home through Newegg

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Etrsi_645, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etrsi_645

Etrsi_645 Registered Member

Like it so far by using the trial version; I am at build 3677; I hope that's the newest build. I am pretty sure I will supplement ATI with another backup program for "just data" and not have all my eggs in one basket.

Let's hear some more success stories out there! Reading all these threads can be disheartening at times.

Rick
    near Chicago

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Etrsi_645

Depends on what Version you have, see here:- Updates

Don't be too dishearten when reading about Support problems on a Acronis Support Forum, which is here to help with Problems. :blink:

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

For TI 9.0 Home B3677 is the latest. I know there are a lot of issues in this forum but I for one have never had a problem with TI. It has saved the bacon on more than one occasion. One thing I would suggest is to build a Rescue Cd using BartPe ( http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/) and either the BartPe plugin included with TI or Mustang's BartPe plugins at http://www.mechrest.com/plugins/. The standard Rescue CD built with Acronis is Linux based and the drivers are not necessarily optimized for all hardware especially USB external drives. BartPe uses windows drivers so speed and performance are enhanced vs the Linux Rescue CD. Just my opinion.

4. Mac25

Mac25 Registered Member

Thank thomasjk , hope i never need it, bot i created and tested !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.