Just a minor Detail/Suggestion

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by lsdmeasap, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsdmeasap

lsdmeasap Registered Member

I have been using beta and beta 1a, for a while now, NO errors! I must say I love NOD32, and always have.

I am using Vista Ultimate and am happy with the progress of this application, Vista just needed a good firewall. And I had been saying to my co-workers "Man it is too bad ESET doesn't make a firewall" and low and behold!

Awesome, Just Awesome!!!

Anyhow, on to the ONE thing I have noticed. I see in taskbar properties, Customize Notifications, that the Title of the app is missing. That is all I have to report so far, NO ERRORS!

Image of what I mean
    http://i12.tinypic.com/6af1tow.jpg

Will definitely look forward to purchasing this product!

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I think there is no title because it is BETA . I am sure they'll put it in the final version ;)

3. lsdmeasap

Ohhh And I also wondered why the On demand scanner in the right click menu is gone, was this purposely left out? I miss being able to right click any file I choose and scan it.

4. lsdmeasap

Ahh yeah I never thought of that, Just wanted to drop in and leave some feedback, as it is a great product

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Next BETAs and versions will include this feauture , they are not removed intentionally.

6. lsdmeasap

Great to hear!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.