Just a minor Detail/Suggestion

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by lsdmeasap, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsdmeasap

lsdmeasap Registered Member

I have been using beta and beta 1a, for a while now, NO errors! I must say I love NOD32, and always have.

I am using Vista Ultimate and am happy with the progress of this application, Vista just needed a good firewall. And I had been saying to my co-workers "Man it is too bad ESET doesn't make a firewall" and low and behold!

Awesome, Just Awesome!!!

Anyhow, on to the ONE thing I have noticed. I see in taskbar properties, Customize Notifications, that the Title of the app is missing. That is all I have to report so far, NO ERRORS!

Image of what I mean
    http://i12.tinypic.com/6af1tow.jpg

Will definitely look forward to purchasing this product!

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I think there is no title because it is BETA . I am sure they'll put it in the final version ;)

3. lsdmeasap

Ohhh And I also wondered why the On demand scanner in the right click menu is gone, was this purposely left out? I miss being able to right click any file I choose and scan it.

4. lsdmeasap

Ahh yeah I never thought of that, Just wanted to drop in and leave some feedback, as it is a great product

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Next BETAs and versions will include this feauture , they are not removed intentionally.

6. lsdmeasap

Great to hear!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.