Just a comment about Eset

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by zapthis, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zapthis

zapthis Registered Member

You guys are by far the worst in customer service. I have a total of ten business liscense since Jan 2010 and not once has any of your support team answer any of my issues. I sent it again per your user form online.

I tell you what you've lost allot of business from me including my renewal in 2011. I've since looked into a better AV with real support. Including all my clients. Plus, the reviews I'm about to add. I purchased Eset to test to see what would be the best under medical usage workstations. Eset was on my top five best to use , but now you guys are on the very bottom when clients ask for suggestion on AV's. There is no point in purchasing a product that has no support and no way of contacting if issues arise.

But, since you guys already have my money I WANT THIS TO WORK or I'm about to take further action for a product that I have yet to be able to properly use.

Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello zapthis,

I have sent you a Personal Message and want to look into this for you. Can you please respond to it with your case number or numbers?

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.