Join the avast! Mobile Security Beta test

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by TheKid7, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKid7

TheKid7 Registered Member

Join the avast! Mobile Security Beta test:
    https://blog.avast.com/2013/07/31/join-the-avast-mobile-security-beta-test/

2. BoerenkoolMetWorst

BoerenkoolMetWorst Registered Member

What's new:
    Advanced Privacy Adviser and Geofencing sound interesting.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  3. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Wow good, ill wait a week until it is launched officially and then im going to purchase the premium. :thumb:
    Been using their Mobile Security for quite a few months already and im really satisfied with it, ill purchase the premium to support them. :D

BTW, the links to subscribe to the beta testing in the G+ website do not work for me.

4. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Been trying this out, works great. Loving the new password check feature, tried it a couple times and it works flawlessly. :thumb:

5. TheKid7

TheKid7 Registered Member

I gave Avast Mobile Security a try, and I had problems. The scan would hang at 20%. The signature update would hang at 0%.

I gave up and uninstalled Avast Mobile Security and went back to Dr.Web Mobile Security Light.

6. Mman79

Mman79 Registered Member

Will Firefox and other browsers be supported this time? I had FF on Android for a short while only to realize Avast wasn't scanning a single page I visited.

7. Pablo87

Pablo87 Registered Member

Does anyone know if they gonna sell mobile security premium in their online store cause im dutch and i dont own a creditcard so i can not buy it in the play store..

8. entropism

entropism Registered Member

You can always use a prepaid credit card, Pablo. At least until Google allows you to purchase gift cards in your country.

9. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Awesome. What i like the most is that avast! now warns you about apps that have that stupid AirPush attached to them. It doesn't tell exactly what it is, but if it says there are "Privacy concerns" with the installed app, you know it's AirPush crap. Only Premium users can know what exactly it is. But still, it's useful and i love it.

Works fine so far, i just wish Firewall was more accessible as a big icon and not a half hidden feature in the slide out menu...

10. Noob

Noob Registered Member

I like the new features, specially the password check one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.